Especial session: 4th Workshop on the University-Enterprise relationship in the ICT sector (UNIEMPRES’2022)
To strengthen the University-Enterprise relationship in the Information Technology sector in order to improve the training of human resources, scientific research and innovation
- The importance of technological surveillance, the spreading of knowledge and foreign investment in the ICT sector.
- The intangible assets as the main resource. Training of human capital. Support to pre-graduate training, the qualification, certification of roles, and the post-graduate training in enterprises and universities.
- The basic organization of I+D+i through Projects and Contracts. Importance of Planning. Relevant programs of science, technology and innovation. Entrepreneurship as a key aspect in the management of enterprises and universities. The role of technical advisory committees. Direct participation of specialists in the identification of effective demands.
- Business models. Productivity concept in the Knowledge Economy. Software commercialization and protection. Organizational structures in the new regulatory context of Cuba.
- Successful examples and good practices. Cases of study.
- Scholars and businesspeople
- Students and specialists